Thursday, October 27, 2016

“Don’t sacrifice what you want most for what you want now.Write  down what you want most and see it often.”
-Peter Vidmar

This statement by Peter Vidmar shows by reminding yourself of what you most want every day and you will achieve. It also show how what you what now is not what you want the most. It is better to sacrifice what you want at the moment then  what you most want. Peter was able to accomplish what he most wanted by sacrificing things he want to do at the moment.I think that Mr. Vimar was right because I want to do other things instead of homework but i do what I have to do anyways. I think that everyone should listen to Mr.Vidmar about what he said. We should do what we have to do first then we can do what we want after. Everyone should do their  school work first instead of being outside with their friends. I’m going to do what Mr.Vidmar said so that I can get to do all of my homework and get good grades in school. I will have to do all my work first then I will get to go outside and play. I will also listen to my mom because she tells me the same thing everyday when I get home. I f we listen to all those people that tell us to do better we will get to do some many things in life. This is why I’m going to do all my work everyday. This was my Student Success Statement.        
peter.jpg     

No comments:

Post a Comment