Wednesday, December 14, 2016

final

  1. What i like about this class is the teacher. He is really nice. I have learned a lot in this class. One thing i learned was to type with both my hands. Another thing i learned was to be a CTR person. 
  2. What i don't like about this class is the CTW students. When the CTW students are in the class i feel a negative vibe. They also tend to talk a lot. And make the classroom noisy and disturb our learning.
  3. A recommendation would be to check for the CTR cards more frequently. That can be a way for students to be responsible for their stuff. Another thing is to be more strict and send students out when necessary. And being able to listen to music can help us concentrate and do our work.
  4. A highlight for me in the class is being a CTR student.
  5. I really did my best in this class. I know i did my best because i got 40 words per minute in typing tutor which the teacher never acknowledged my accomplishment. And i also did all my work and all i was asked to do but  yet i still have a B in this class. 
  6. I do read my life planning goals journal everyday. I also report every day. I do this everyday because i push my goals to the limit since you know the sky's the limit. This causes me to think about my future life choices.
  7. I am committed. Because what's cooler than being a CTR person.

No comments:

Post a Comment