Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Spring break
All i did for spring break was have fun. I got to go with my uncle to see power rangers. Which was a pretty great movie. I also went with my dad and got to see “ghost in  the shell” and i saw “C.H.I.P.S”. they were both pretty great. I went to work with my dad from 7am - 6pm. After i got home from work i did my homework. Right after doing my homework i would take a shower. And watch some tv after my shower. If not i would go skate outside with my friends after i took a shower. I also went to the beach with my friends. I got to see many of my elementary friends at the fair. I started talking with my elementary friend and set a date to hang out. I also got to see my friend “ivan” at the store and talked with him. I got the chance to go run with a group in L.A that is called “Rundalay”. They are really fun they treat you like family they also motivate you to keep running. I had a blast this spring break.

Image result for spring break logo

No comments:

Post a Comment