Thursday, June 8, 2017

Class evaluation
Things i liked about this class where that i got to use a computer. We got to type about things i didn't know. That made me know more about thing i didn't know. I liked that we got to see videos even if most of them had a racist message. Those videos showed me that black people always end up doing the wrong thing.
I didn't like that the teacher would put up videos of black people doing wrong and whites choosing the right. There was only one or two videos that he showed about black people doing right. And they weren't even black they were native americans. The other thing i didn't like is that once the videos where over we would have to turn and talk to our partner.
One recommendation is giving us as students at least 10n minuted to share. If we don't want to share we don't have too. Another thing is getting videos of black people doing good things. It really isn't that hard to find. LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR STUDENTS. You may think sending them to the office is enough but it's not. If you don't show them that you are willing to give them detention they are gonna think you're weak.
A highlight for me in this class is when i spent my precious time doing my CTR project and ended up getting no credit. That was the highlight for me. Not only did i spend at least 3 days making it. You still told me to embed it into my electronic portfolio. Even if YOU NEVER SHOWED US HOW TO EMBED. You made your students do it. How were we supposed to know if you never showed us step by step.
I didn't do my besty in this class because it was a waste of time. A stopped trying after he didn't accept my CTR project. I still do my SSS and other things. Just not as before. Now if you're a freshman reading this my message to you is stand up to mr.haymore in a respectful way and say what's on your mind or what's bugging you about him.
I do read my life planning goals journal. And i laugh at the things i put that i am never gonna achieve in life. Such as have a 1971 mustang. That not gonna happen my dad just sold his mustang that he was going to give me. Be with my mom for as long as i can. That's not gonna happen my coach and my cousin depend on me to go to practice. Im rarely home. And if i don't go to wrestling practice i'll get kicked out. If i don’t go to my cousins 15 practice she won’t want to talk to me.

I believe i am not a CTR person. I treat others how they treat me. Most people tell me i'm a pain in their butt when that's how they are to me. I was raised by this rule. My mom taught me not to let people take advantage of me i learned that the hard way in 6th grade. My bestfriend told me he was never my friend and would just hang out with me because i would always have money. Another thing people ask me is why am i so negative. I'm so negative because i know at the end everything will go wrong. For example: if i'm in a relationship i already know not to get so attached because she's gonna leave me someday. My uncle taught me not to depend on people so much. And i didn't. I wouldn't trusty anyone i still don't. Every Time someone tries to touch me or passes by me fast i get scared that they'll hurt me so i jump. My mom taught me no one really loves you like your parents. I learned that because my grandma never talks to me my dad never has anything to tell me and the only person that truly listens to me is my mom. My family told me crying is for the weak. That only girls cry. Well i haven't cried since 6th grade. All this emotion stored into me that can't be let out. That's what made me. That's why i am who i am. There is only one friend that truly understands my pain. All these people my own family made me a boy that only counts on himself and trust no one but himself. I am not a CTR person or a CTW person. I am my own person. I am not like the others i am unique. You cannot find another person like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment