Tuesday, May 2, 2017

“ i have been asked what i mean by ‘word of honor.’ i will tell you: place me behind prison walls- walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have give my word of honor never to cross it. Can i get out of that circle? No, never! I’d die first.”
~karl g. maeser
This means that honor should be something that is always kept. Like that no one should not have. Unless your parents never disciplined you and your just a stuck up brat. I mean i bet even children in africa have honor. Most children are well educated thanks to their parents. But not all of them. I think this means that you shall not be unloyal, untrustworthy, and not truthful because if you aren't that then what are you. Would you rather be judged by the good things of you or the bad. This quote should make you think that  bad things you do give you a bad reputation. I hate when people say that my parents didn’t educate me well because i know that is not true. The difference of me and other kids is that i say the truth sometimes i say the truth when is shouldn't it isn't good too say the truth all the time. But that's just me.

Image result for karl g maeser cicle of honor

No comments:

Post a Comment