Monday, January 23, 2017

“Make your passion your profession.”
What is your passion and why it is a passion of yours?
My passion is working with my dad. This is my passion because i like to work hard for my stuff. I work hard to earn what i get. I like showing people that i am not lazy but that i am a hard worker.

How can you make this passion become your profession?
To make this my profession i can go to college to be a mechanical engineer. Or i can just finish high school and work along my dad and my grandpa.

What education is required?
A bachelor's degree is needed if you want to get paid well. But if you dont go to college you will get paid less.

What skills, talents, and attitudes are required?
You would have to have a good memory to remember where every part goes. And be good at communicating with people. And you would also have to work hard if you don't go to college.


Reflection:

I am willing to do whatever necessary to be able to work. If i can not go to college i will just have to work harder. If that's what it takes i will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment