Tuesday, May 16, 2017

  1. Work hard
  2. Follow your passions. Do things you are interested in doing
  3. Don't chase after money
  4. Serve others. Do good things for others, and good things will come to you
Philip Riggs four steps of success
I think philip is trying to go for more of a karma quote. I think this because if you do something good you’ll get something good back to you. It sounds pretty much the same. So… i think it's ok to say he is trying to make a karma quote.except the part about following your passions. If you don’t chase money that means you are not greedy. I guess. If you follow your passions you will be able to accomplish your dreams.this can be compared to me because i follow my passion of wrestling. I have not won a match yet but i’m slowly getting stronger to have the strength to win. I have the technique now i only need the strength. I also am not greedy. So i don’t chase money.

Image result for phillip riggs

No comments:

Post a Comment